A great opportunity has arisen to join the Electronic FX desk of an Investment Bank in London at Associate level.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Administrative work for corporate customer business
- Execute time deposit transactions as well as forex products with corporate customers
- Support sales dealers under their guidance
- Assist eFX sales person to maintain and expand eFX business
- Ensure administrative works done accurately
- Handle paperwork like direct deal applications effectively for FEG sales business
- Execute time deposits on telephone, Bloomberg Eikon and via Ecommerce platforms
- knowledge and skills on how eFX business works to assist eFX sales function
- Develop awareness of market developments and analyse their impact upon markets, exposures and client needs.
- Share information within FEG and across other Groups within ETD
- Support CFSS's FX business when it's necessary (Check All FX & Depo Direct Deal Ringi)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Accuracy (essential)
- Good written and verbal communication skills (essential)
- Knowledge of foreign exchange market products and markets to support eFX business.
- Broad understanding of other Treasury products
- Sound understanding of economic and political developments and the impact on markets