Our client a large brokerage firm is looking to hire a C# Team Lead with a solid experience in equities derivatives. The technology group supports equities desks across their many entities. The voice brokerage technology platform for capturing orders and trades has a global footprint and the development lead they are hiring for would be supporting the business across those different brands and regions.
We are looking for a lead who would galvanise the team, lead by example and set the right standards for others to follow.
Key responsibilities: -
- Co-ordinate development work across Back End, Front End and DB.
- Be a point of reference for the development group and take ownership of the system.
- Be a point of escalation for business managers and users of the system.
- Manage and co-ordinate the development life cycle process and provide ETAs to the PM/business.
- Values documentation and co-ordinates knowledge share.
- Perform and support production releases in line with CAB policies.
- Liaise with stakeholders and capture feedback.
- Support all members of the team and encourage a collaborative environment.
- Mentor and support junior members of the team.
- 3rd line production support
- 5 years + C# .Net Core
- OS - Windows server, Linux
- Automation – GIT Labs CI/CD pipelines,
- SQL Server
- React, Typescript,
- Team City, Octopus, Portainer
- Hosting – Azure, Nginx
Process Tooling – Agile, Scrum, TDD, Confluence, JIRA
Security – SSL, OpenID, OAuth2
Methodologies – Coding – OO, SOLID
Architecture – SPA, MVC, REST, SOA
Desirable - Experience of software development in a financial services environment, related to trade lifecycle of Equity Derivatives.
- Pro-active in making technology and design choices
- Ownership of full delivery scope
- Confident in their ability, willing to challenge the status quo
- Good communicator, able to present ideas and solutions to a wide audience
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve the development process or technical design
- Track record of delivery in high pressure environments