You will be responsible for the invoicing and settlement of physical, financial, and non-standard products across multiple commodities.
For this position you will need the following:
- Good working knowledge of the trade life cycle and trading systems.
- Previous experience working in Settlements in a commodity trading house
- Ideal knowledge of Gas, Power or LNG products
- Experience in working with trading counterparties and direct contact with trading desks.
- A team player who is confident in building strong working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to follow procedures, identify problems and follow up on resolution.
- Fluent in English with the ability to communicate messages clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, with colleagues including senior management.
- Motivated by daily operational processes and the opportunity to develop and refine those processes, reducing risk and improving efficiency.
For more information please contact Sam at Marlin Selection and apply via the link provided.