Our client, a commodity trading house, is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join their London based team.
You will be expected to perform finance vs risk P&L reconciliation and analysis, as well as dealing with complex transaction’s SAP posting and accounting treatment and assisting the finance manager to review junior staff’s work, including day-to-day booking keeping.
Other duties include:
- Perform month-end closing process and reconciliation work
- Assist with treasury management, monitor outgoing and incoming movements in funds on a daily basis; analysing & reporting daily, weekly & monthly on cash flow.
- Assist finance manager to coordinate and prepare company budgets and forecasts
- Liaising with external consultants on periodic tax, audit and regulatory queries.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Fully qualified in ACCA, ACA or CIMA.
- Familiar with SAP accounting system.
- Risk control experience for energy trading business
- Trade finance experience.
- Knowledge of UK/European tax compliance reporting
If this is the role for you then please apply below or contact Alice at Marlin Selection for more information.