We are an established Hedge Fund based in the West End looking for an EA to support a senior management team.
You will be responsible for supporting senior investment managements, operations and our CFO.
Your duties will include
- Diary, phone and file management
- Advance preparation and document provision for any diarized meetings
- Arranging significant international travel and accommodation
- Organising conference registration, travel and meeting schedules
- Gathering data, research and other information relating to investment research process using databases, websites and other software tools or sources
- Carrying out specific, detailed research projects
- Liaising extensively with service providers, industry contacts, and Investor Relations departments
- Processing expenses in a timely and accurate manner
- Providing additional personal assistance and general support as required
- Experience of providing EA support
- Excellent time management skills and high attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Someone who is inherently proactive, enthusiastic and personable
- Good judgment and communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality key
- Intermediate to advanced level with Microsoft Office product suite
We are looking for a personable, likeable candidate who is not afraid to multi task and get their hands dirty. If you feel you can adhere to the above please apply stating your current package, expectations and notice period.