We are working with a global Commodities Trading House based in London as they are looking for a Front Office Risk Manager role.
The role will report to the Head of Front Office Risk and will support the Head in directing the London team’s activities.
The right candidate will have experience in the following:
- 8 years plus experience in Risk Management within an Energy Trading firm.
- Experience interacting directly with traders, originators and senior management.
- Demonstrable experience in quantifying and managing risks associated with exotic and vanilla option portfolios.
- Knowledge of risk measurement (VaR and stress testing), back-testing and statistical analysis.
- Experience managing or approving new business/products.
Additional skills that would be advantageous but not essential include experience in designing and Building analytical tools and/or risk measurement models. Also experience of measuring and understanding the risk associated with a systematic and other quantitative trading systems.
Please contact Sam at Marlin Selection for further information and apply via the link below.