Our client, a fortune 500 financial services company, is looking for an FX Investigations Officer to join their Global Payments team on a six month contract based in London.
You will be responsible for investigating and resolving all Nostro breaks efficiently and effectively. You will also be expected to establish and maintain relationships with corresponding European banks.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience within Foreign Exchange operations, or international payments, including time working within the investigations unit.
- Experience utilising / configuring an online investigations package.
- Extensive payments experience (MT202,103,199,299,210).
- Strong operational knowledge of SWIFT Standards.
- Proven record in minimising operational losses and streamlining workflows.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, VISIO).
If you feel like this is the role for you, please contact Alice at Marlin Selection or apply below.