A great opportunity to join a US Prime Brokerage as they grow their European Prime Brokerage business
The main duties of the role will be to
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables working with senior management and stakeholders globally
- Develop project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones
- Proactively manage changes in the scope, identify potential issues, and devise contingency plans
- Coach, mentor, motivate, influence and supervise project team members
- Build, develop and grow the business relationships
Professional Knowledge and Expertise
- Significant experience in IT development gained within a top tier investment bank
- Proven experience successfully working with stakeholders from the Front Office, Operations and other areas within an investment bank
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of Prime Brokerage and Margining Front to Finance chains.
- Excellent Understanding of Global Markets asset classes – this must include Equities, Portfolio Swaps, Contract for Differences
- Proven experience of Lean Transformations and continuous improvement techniques
- Experience of managing teams
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience of managing large projects of at least £1,000,000 in size
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills
If you feel you can adhere to the above please apply stating your current remuneration, notice period and expectations