This is a unique opportunity to join a leading Global long/short equity hedge fund with assets of over $12 billion.
We are looking for someone with 1-2 year’s financial operations experience to be involved in all aspects of our accounting and operational activities.
Roles & responsibilities
- Daily position and cash reconciliations with Administrator and Prime Brokers
- Daily NAV calculations for all Funds
- Cash and FX hedging
- Managing corporate actions
- Margin monitoring
- Calculation and reconciliation of Fund rebalancing trades
Applicants must have:
- A strong academic background and degree. An accountancy or quantitatively oriented degree is preferred
- An enthusiastic and hands on approach
- An inquisitive nature and be proactive
- Rigour and attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communications skills
Applicants currently working in a middle or back office capacity at either a buy-side or sell-side institution preferred.