Our client, a global investment bank based in the City of London, are looking to hire an Operations analyst to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for the setup, delivery and participation of primary issuance deals as well as relationship management and performing the daily operations and management of the new issue settlements role in London.
- Maintain strong industry knowledge of the global new issuance process and understanding of the full trade lifecycle.
- Being responsible for the timely settlement of all primary deals at the relevant depository (e.g. Euroclear)
- Performing daily reconciliations as required to ensure a true controlled process is in place and accounting entries have been reflected correctly
- Efficient and accurate processing of payments via SWIFT
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in an Operations role supporting New Issues
- Possess at least 5 years Operations experience
- Advanced knowledge of the new issuance process across various markets, in particular for Euroclear, Clearstream and DTC
- Strong understanding of fixed income and the full trade life cycle
If this is the role for you then please apply below or contact Alice at Marlin Selection for more information.